Baby teethers are used to soothe babies’ gums when their teeth start coming in at around 3 to 7 months of age. In psychology, babies are in Oral Stage where they put everything they can touch to their mouth. This is also their way to learn, sensory experience. By putting an object in his mouth, your baby can learn about the taste, texture, feeling and other properties of the object. So pretty much he grabs everything to his mouth, not even the most attractive ones.
Those are the reasons why teethers are made, but why would you need to purchase a Teething Necklace?
- You know it’s clean, you’re the one wearing it, and it won’t fall. I know it’s so much of a hassle when teethers keep touching the ground.
- It will prevent your baby from grabbing your hair, your earrings and other accessories.
- It’s fashionable. Mommy looks pretty, while babies are busy.
- It soothes babies gums, and let them satisfy their curiosity.
- It limits the use of teether. They say prolong use of teethers and pacifiers could possibly bring oral problems in the future. But if your teether is designed only to be worn, it will give you and your baby limit in using it, thus will make room for other ways for oral satisfaction like food and breastmilk.
- A Shadrach Teething Necklace is sure safe, made with food grade silicone, BPA free, thus you know that your baby isn’t ingesting unwanted toxins.
Grab yours now! we have irresistible unicorn pendants and fashionable beads!